We follow the Golden rule (yep, the same one your mom taught you as a kid).
We have an entrepreneurial spirit, practice open-book management
(which literally means the books are open),
and see our culture and values
Of course we offer traditional benefits such as good wages, healthcare, dental & vision plans, 401(k) plans and paid vacations.
But we also offer "bonus" benefits that speak directly to ou culture of being a family-friendly workplace:
Some of our wonderful benefits include:
- We can bring our babies to work.
- We get paid time off for newborns and adoptions.
- We are reimbursed for tuition.
- We offer scholarships for education.
- We can buy books at a discount.
- We offer training throughout all levels of the company. There are book clubs, wellness programs, company picnics, community service-related volunteerism - and more.